If you love to cook or like entertaining than you will love the stone wave cooker recipes. These are so cool and they are perfect to fit anyone’s needs. My one friend was hosting a party one night and she was looking for this really cool dish that she could try out for company. I recommended the slow cooker chicken and rice. I mean it was perfect. Chicken and rice is a traditional dish that most everyone loves. This recipe is so easy to make.
Chicken and Rice
- Slice the mushroom and skin the chicken
- Spray a skillet pan and brown the chicken pieces, mushrooms and onions fro about 15 minutes, on all sides.
- Stir in the chicken seasoning, salt and bouillon and transfer to the slow cooker
- start on low and when heated add in the rice. Than cook until done.
Than there is the baked macaroni and cheese
- cook the macaroni in water with some salt and than once the water boils, remove and drain
- in measuring cup add 2 cups of milk and cheese and than place in microwave. Heat for 4 minutes
- Preheat oven at about 350 and spray the casserole dish. Place macaroni in dish.
- Top with onions and repeat with the rest of the macaroni.
- pour the cheese and milk on top.
- bake with foil over it for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
There is also the spicy stone fruit salsa
This is a great summertime dish
- You can use any combination of fruits that you wish to use.
- Combine the chopped peaches and the pitted cherries with the diced peppers and one lime.
- If you like spice leave the ribs and the seeds in the peppers. if not, than remove them.
- Let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.
These are just a few of the recipes you can get from the stone wave cooker recipes. So go online and check them out, tell your friends too.